- open kodu on your desktop (download if needed)
- choose option “new world”
- click the characters head located at the bottom of your screen (next to the green hand)
- click anywhere on the grass/land
- at the top on the circle click the kodu option
- put your mouse on the kodu and right click it
- choose option "program" at the top of the list
- click the plus sign next to the words “when”
- Click the option “see” at the bottom right side of the circle
- click the plus sign next to the words "see"
- click "kodu" option at the top of the circle
- Click the plus sign next to the words “do”
- at the left side of the screen choose option "actions"
- at the top of the circle choose option "say"
- type in what you want the kodu to say
- click save at the bottom right hand side of the boxes that
- on your keyboard press the escape button (Esc)
- click somewhere on the grass and/or land
- at the top the circle choose option kodu
- click the play button at the bottom of the screen (next to the
green house and green hand)
- your character should say what you typed in for him