- download and open the garage band app.
- Open my songs and tap on “new song” in the upper left hand
- to know how to record click the link here> GARAGE BAND
TUTORIAL ON HOW TO RECORD INSTRUMENTS
- tap on the instrument or loop (grid that says “live loops”
at the top of the app when you open it)
- you can use any instrument on garage band to create a small
recording. (example: Smart guitar, keyboard, ect.)
- make sure to record when you use an instrument on garage
band by pressing the red button found above the instrument
- then playback the instrument to make sure that is what you
want by tapping on the play button (the arrow at the top of the instrument)
- add more loops and instruments into your song.
- when you're done adding things to your song, tap on its name
(the name will be right underneath the picture of your song).
- enter the name you wish to call your music (Example: