- Open Garage Band and go to “My Songs”, located in the top
- Once you’ve chosen the song you want, tap and hold it.
- there should be a blue outline around your song. If not, tap
the song again
- tap the sharrow button (box with an arrow pointing up) in
the top left corner
- once the pop-up box appears, choose open in, located in the
- enter your info if you want, or just keep the default
- choose the quality of song you want from the pop-up that
should then appear
- tap the “share” button that should then show a list of apps,
or a single app. iMovie should be one of the apps.
- tap the iMovie app icon to insert the song into iMovie.