- Open up your device.
- Open “iMovie”, if you don’t have it buy it from the app
- Tap the “Projects” button at the top middle.
- Next, tap the “Create project” button that looks like a plus
- Then tap movie.
- Choose a format from the bottom, and then tap the “Create” button
in the top right corner.
- Tap the button in the top right corner that looks like a
- Next, choose the video or picture that you want to add a
caption to, and tap the arrow that appears.
- Tap your video so it gets a yellow border around it.
- Select the “Title” button at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose the font that you want by double tapping.
- Tap the “Text box” on your screen and type your caption.