- Open “iMovie” (if you don’t have it, buy it from the app
- Select the “Projects” button at the top center.
- Next, tap the + button (Create project) that looks like a plus sign.
- Then choose the “Movie” button. (on the left)
- Choose a format from the bottom, and then click the “Create”
button in the top right corner.
- Tap the button in the top right corner that looks like a
- Choose the section (All, recently added, favorites, iMovie
media, etc..) that your video is in.
- Tap your video one time. Click the arrow that is pointing
- Go to the beginning of your video.
- Tap the musical note in the top right corner.
- Choose one of these sections
(All, recently added, favorites, iMovie media, etc..)
- Tap the video you want as an overlay one time.
- Tap the three dots on the far right of the panel
- Choose the fourth button that looks like a tiny square
inside of a big one.
- Then tap outside
- If you want to resize the overlay, then double tap the
smaller video on top of your original video on the timeline area at the bottom
of your screen
- Next, select the four arrows that form a cross button in the
bottom right corner of the playback area.
- Tap on your overlay and pinch or zoom to resize your smaller
clip with 2 finger touch
- Next tap outside of the box to save your changes