- Open “iMovie”. If you don’t have it purchase it from the app
- Tap the “Projects” button at the top middle.
- Next, tap the “Create project” button that looks like a plus
- Then tap the “Movie” button. (NOT TRAILER!!!!!)
- Choose a format/design from the bottom, and then tap the
“Create” button in the top right corner.
- Tap the button in the top right corner that looks like a music
note with film behind it..
- Choose the video that you want to change the speed to, and
then tap the little arrow that appears below the video.
- Tap your video so it gets yellow around the edges.
- Select the “Speed” button at the bottom of the screen.
- A scale will appear, and drag the bar to the left if you
want your video to be slower or put it in slo-mo. Drag the bar to the right to
speed up your video.