- Turn on your device.
- Open “iMovie” if you don’t have it buy it from the app
- Tap the “Projects” button at the top middle.
- Next, tap the “Create project” button that looks like a plus
- Then select the “Movie” button.
- Choose a format from the bottom, and then tap the “Create”
button in the top right corner.
- Tap the button in the top right corner that looks like a
movie film with a musical note.
- Select your video you want to add a voiceover to.
- Tap your video so it gets a yellow border around it.
- Next tap the “volume” button at the bottom middle.
- Drag the volume all the way to mute, or zero.
- Select the microphone button that is above your video.
(DON’T HIT THE CAMERA)
- Next, tap the “Record” button. It will give you a countdown
from three, then it will start recording.
- Once you are finished select the “Stop” button.
- Four buttons will appear, if you don’t like your voiceover
then select the “Retake” button. If you like your voiceover, select the