- First you have to open the app Google Sheets.
- Next you click on the red plus sign in the bottom right corner.
- Next click create new spreadsheet.
- Now you name the New Spreadsheet whatever you want to name it.
- Put the numbers that you would like to average in the blocks by tapping on them and then typing.
- Now you highlight the numbers that you put in the boxes. To do that, tap on the first box then drag the blue circle down to include all of the boxes that have the numbers you would like to average.
- At the bottom of the screen you will see the Sum, Average, Maximum, Minimum, and count.
- Next you click on the average and the average will show up under all of the numbers.