- first open up the google sheets app
- now tap the red plus sign in the bottom right hand corner
- now click choose template that is to the left of a blue circle also at the bottom right.
- then you may pick any template of your choice.
- Tap a cell then click the plus sign in the right hand corner.
- choose where you would like your chart to be (column left, column right, row above, row below)
- now double tap on the graph or chart to add your specific data, when you are done tap the check mark in blue to the right of the text box (NOT THE ONE IN THE UPPER LEFT).