- First you have to open ibisPaint X.
- Next you go to my gallery.
- Then choose the blue plus sign in the top right.
- Now you choose any size you want to.
- Once the paper is up you click the button to the LEFT of the black back button.
- Then you hit the little white camera button.
- Now you choose a picture from your camera roll.
- Then you draw on the picture. (The ink will be invisible until you look at the other layer)
- Next you click on button beside to back button and turn clipping off.
- Lastly you click the layers button again and choose the layer your drawing is on (not the one with the picture on it).
- Delete the layer the picture is on leaving only your own original artwork you traced and created for yourself.